Our goal with contact lenses, whether you are new to contacts or have worn them for years, is to fit you in a brand and prescription that is best for you. To get you the best possible result we provide contact lens follow ups within our specified time to ensure you will be happy. With a wide variety of contact lenses from multiple manufactures we are always up to date on new and better lenses. We can fit you for both clear and color corrective lenses as well as providing free contact lens insertion and removal classes for our first time contact lens patients.
REASONS TO CONSIDER CONTACT LENSES
- Contact lenses move with your eye, allow a natural field of view, have no frames to obstruct your vision and greatly reduce distortions.
- They do not fog up, like glasses, nor do they get splattered by mud or rain.
- Contact lenses do not get in the way of your activities.
- Many people feel they look better in contact lenses.
- Contact lenses, compared to eyeglasses, generally offer better sight.
SOME THINGS TO REMEMBER ABOUT CONTACT LENSES
- Contact lenses, when compared with glasses, require a longer initial examination and more follow-up visits to maintain eye health; and more time for lens care.
- If you are going to wear your lenses successfully, you will have to clean and store them properly; adhere to lens wearing schedules; and make appointments for follow-up care.
- If you are wearing disposable or planned replacement lenses, you will have to carefully follow the schedule for throwing away used lenses.
Source: ©2014 American Optometric Association